March 30 – April 3, 2020
The Clean Space industrial Days will cover the following topics:
- Ecodesign: embedding environmental sustainability within space mission design
- Space debris mitigation: developing technologies to prevent the creation of future debris
- On-Orbit servicing and Debris Removal: enabling the first active debris removal mission as the cornerstone for a vital new business providing inorbit servicing such as repairing, refuelling or even recycling.
- Close-Proximity Operations
- Design for Removal
- On-Orbit Manufacturing, Assembly and Recycle (OMAR)